Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Box of surprise are unable to be enrolled.

This "feature" has been bugginng me for months.
Box of surprise have very good deals , i had bought some of them throughout my use of DIGI, but this few month i keep getting failing to buy them.

I have tried it on MyDigi app, results :
[ Status
  Something went wrong with the subscription/unsubscription. Please contact our friendly customer service agents at 016-2211800  ]

After i got that messege i immediately called the helpline, but the person who accepted my call  did nothing to help.

Then i tried to use *128# to access the Box of surprise, resulting...
[Sorry, the service is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Thank you.]

Is the service currently down? it certainly does not seem so, there's no discussion here in the forum.

Re: Box of surprise are unable to be enrolled.

Okay, 
Apparently the problem is I am trying to enroll a ppromotional plan that is suppose to be Internet Addon  

when i does not have any active internet plan subscribed.

Anonymous

Hi SeeHam, The Box Of Surprise may contain internet package and quota top-up. If you are purchasing the quota top-up, kindly ensure that you have an active internet package in your number (weekly/monthly) in order for you to enjoy the Box Of Surprise. Thank you.

That "service is currently unavailable" happens to me too.Does anyone knows what's the problem is???