Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Birthday Bonus

When I looked through the related page, it says that  Digi New Best V1 users cannot enjoy the bonus, but I wonder if this plan is the latest, why it is not eligible for the bonus?

Besides, since I've been looking forward to get the bonus, I've tried (and still trying) to change the plan to other plans, but it seems like I can't do that. Does it mean that I have to go to Digi centres personally? Or, it simply means that I cannot have it changed?

To be frank, I kept my loyalty to Digi mainly on the basis on this bonus (and perhaps the Super Long-life). I wonder what will happen if I can't get them (luckily I managed to get the Super Long-life on my plan).

Re: Birthday Bonus

Community Manager

New Best Prepaid V2 has superceded New Best Prepaid V1. However thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If I have not mistaken, the current plans do not include Birthday Bonus, hence you see exclusion of benefits for the certain prepaid such as Smart Paid and Best Prepaid.

To change your prepaid plan, dial *128*1*4#. Do read thoroughly on the new prepaid plan details as it has quite some changes, such as free 500MB basic internet monthly. However Super Long Life is priced at RM68/year for this plan.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi. Thanks for the kind reply.

It seems that I can't change my plan now. Is it because I have activated Super Long Life?

Support

Hi kienpinn, please PM us your number. We'll try to check on it. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I used to enjoy  50% Birthday bonus every year in the past, but some said the program is stopped.
Anyone could clarify? I am using digi new best prepaid v1.

Support

We've answered the same enquiry at another post, @Zac.

You can check it <here>.

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!