Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

BigBonus Quota Priority

Hi! Is it possible to prioritize bigbonus quota over all other quotas including the 2.5GB video & music freedom quota and Free Internet 2GB (30 days) quota? Or at the very least sort the priority based on the validity duration. Really a waste to deliberately use up the 2gb quota(30 days) just to use the bigbonus quota. Please please please take this into consideration.

Re: BigBonus Quota Priority

Support

Thank you for your feedback, Kuriffeu. Quota utilization might not be the same for each plan. For further advise on the data precedence, we will need to know the plan that you are currently using. TQ

I'm currently subscribed to the BigBonus 30 (RM 30, 5GB + 30GB Bigbonus quota) monthly internet plan. I'm using the prepaid Live version and receive weekly 2.5GB quota for videos and music.
Highlighted

I'm on biGBonus 30 and was given 2GB bonus data. Why isn't the 1-7pm data used first? It doesn't make sense that the data which expires later is used first over the quota expiring tonight at 7pm.

Support

digi-user, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and let us check on the transaction for further clarification, please. TQ.

I'm on biGBonus 30 and was given 2GB bonus data. Why isn't the 1-7pm data used first? It doesn't make sense that the data which expires later is used first over the quota expiring tonight at 7pm.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!