Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Big Bonus 1pm to 7pm (not working)

My quota already finish. I subs to Big Bonus 35. The 2GB bonus 1-7pm always not working. Sometimes only i work perfectly thats why my quota finish fast. Please Digi, this year I've been using your service for 5-6 years

Hi, i also have the same problem. It seems that big bonus is not working on my mobile. The main quota is deducted instead of the big bonus quota.

Hello. I want to ask why my Bigbonus 3Gb on every day not working? It seems to deduct from my main quota. And my bigbonus is on 1-7 pm but it still not working

Support

Hi. Please restart your phone and try again to use the quota. If need further assistance with the account, you can PM (inbox) us ya. Thank you and stay safe!

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Why the data from 1pm to 7pm is not used, but I still use my main data

Hi, Can anyone help me, how do i view my payment bill for my internet subscription in Prepaid? As i need to make a phone bill claim from company.

I'm in the same problem. You check it for me.. this is my number 0165782421

Dia potong data yang kita beli. Sedangkan dia bagitahu 1pm-7pm ada FREE 3GB setiap hari utk 1 bulan setiap hari tak dapat pakai

Same here. Such a waste of money paid BigBonus 50 monthly but never worked out well, i have to keep topping up with add-ons 2GB everytime i need to use data from 1pm to 7pm. **bleep**ed off when my request for change of provider also got rejected by Digi.

Support

Try again today for the 1pm - 7pm quota and restart your phone first if you still can't use it. For the port out issue, please resubmit it and if the issue persists, PM (inbox) us for checking.

Thanks.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!