Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Balance paid but getting calls about overdue payment.

I went to terminate a digi plan back in Jan/Feb 2021. Visited Sunway Pyramid branch, they told me to go to the machine to pay overdue first. I did exactly that and went back to the same assistant, then she helped me terminate my plan after checking I had no overdue. But now over six months later for the first time I get a call about that same terminated number, they told me I have OVERDUE. I requested a receipt/invoice for reference so I can check the dates, but I never received email, only an sms. I noticed from my old WhatsApp chat with that number, someone else has taken over the phone almost immediately after it was terminated. Please check asap, I had cleared all overdue otherwise my plan would not have been able to terminate.

Re: Balance paid but getting calls about overdue payment.

Support

@digi_aahtnamas, that could be from the final bill that was not available yet during the termination process. PM (inbox) us for checking.

@0149811107, you too, can PM (inbox) us if you need assistance with your account.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

It’s okay now. After this post, I spoke with a live chat agent. Turns out the girl that assisted me at Sunway branch didn’t inform me properly. She just told me to pay the overdue & assured me there won’t be anymore charges. So I always thought I was getting scam calls from your debt collector. I have paid asap after speaking with the live agent.

Support

digi_aahtnamas, thanks for the update Smiley Happy Stay safe and take care always ya!