Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

BEEN SCAM BY THIS FREE 500MB QUATA REDEMTION

About this digi free 500mb quata redemtion, i did what u guys noted, dialed *138*3*1*3*1#, and no respon(lame ussd service), then i keep trying to redial *138*3*1*3*1# few more times, still no respone. After 10mins it automaticly pop up a message told me i subcrised RM8 quata x3, and my rm24 gone, i means, wtf is this, i did what u guys told to claim 500mb free quata and digi deduct me RM24 for quata? please refund me and get back the 3gb data or i'll complain to MCMC or SKMM. Such a failure service...

please refund my RM24, i dont need the 3gb data.
Highlighted

Re: BEEN SCAM BY THIS FREE 500MB QUATA REDEMTION

SuperUser
Hi Joker, we deeply apologise for this matter. I've sent you a private message regarding this. Thank you.
---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

please check your pm, you have not yet read it.

Highlighted

SuperUser
Hi Joker, have replied your message. Thank you, and again, our deepest apologies on this matter.
---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

seriously, i dont need your useless apologies, please refund me asap.

i'm here for the refund, that's all.