Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Asia live

I cannot subscribe asia live, please fix it. Everytime i click the purchase button when purchasing asia live, this app crash, stop working. How to fix? Can you help me to subscribe asia live

Re: Asia live

Community Manager

Hi, is this your first time activating asia live?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

No. Actually I just converted my simcard to digi new best v1 plan. Previously it was digi smart prepaid plan and i subscribed asia live once. Then when I converted to digi new best v1 plan, it seem that all of my subscription had been terminated/reset. So i tend to subscribe asia live again but failed. It says, "pelan internet anda tidak melayakkan anda untuk melanggan asia live".

Community Manager

Can you send me a PM of your registered name and phone number?

Click on my username and the click "Send this user a personal message"

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Already PM

Why cant i subcribe to asia live n music freedom when i change my ppan to digi v1???...all my subcribe terminated..when to subcribe back AL n MF it say account anda tidak layak untuk transaksi ini why???

@Nazim, i have problem like you earlier. I have changed my plan from digi smart to best v1. All my subcription terminated including asia live, and cannot subscribe again. Digi has told me that each digi number can only subcribe asia live and music freedom once within 30days (or a month). So you need to wait until the 30th day of your previous subsription.