Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Activation voLTE

Hiii..can someone please help me to reactivate my voLTE on huawei p10lite. I accidentally unsubscribe it at mydigi apps. After tht the icon dissappear in my subscriptions list. And I dont even know how to reactivate the voLTE..tried several steps such as removing simcard,change setting, and yet still remain the same.. My number is 0149000004
Highlighted

Re: Activation voLTE

Support

Hi PejalJoe. We believe, your Vo-LTE service as been reactivated yesterday morning. Thank you. Smiley Very Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi Mr Digi , please help to activate my voLTE , im using I-phone , 013-2954507 , waiting for ur reply. Thanks again.
Highlighted

Support

Hi Aril07, we have helped to activate the VoLTE service for you. Please try to reboot your device and retry. TQ 

Highlighted

HI There, Mine phone is Mi Mix2, which also support VoLTE also. please help to activate also!

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Charles23, For more info about the devices that are compatible with VoLTE, please visit http://new.digi.com.my/services/volte.

Highlighted

Please help me to active my Volte 😭 my number is+60167308310
Highlighted

Support

Hi Asy00, we have helped to activate the VoLTE service for you. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Pls held activate the volte my number is 0106514520
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi LouisGoh, the Vo-LTE service has been activate for 0106514520 ya.For list of the Vo-LTE supported phone under Digi network, kindly refer to this link ya https://goo.gl/FkGPBq