Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Activate my prepaid sim in overseas

Hi Digi, 

Ive got a new prepaid sim which should has been registered, but  i couldn't use it as it says to make first call to activate it. I am currently in overseas so please help on how i could activate my card... i can't seem to make any calls out even i am on roaming mode. 

my number: 01116431154

Highlighted

Re: Activate my prepaid sim in overseas

Community Manager

You need to make the first call to activate your SIM card and you won't be able to roam before you activate. You can activate it when you return to Malaysia.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Is my number being registered? so what i need to do is to just dial to anyone when i am in Malaysia and i'll be able to use my sim as per normal? Including Data?

Highlighted

Support

It has been registered, @evillypy. Yes, just dial any number and once you have activate it, you may use all of its feature including the data. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi Digi,

May I check if the +6011-51920521 and +6011-51920523 has activated the SIM card?

As I try to call in Malaysia, the service mentioned that I need to activate the SIM card before making call.

Please notify me how SIM can be activated at Oversea also.

Rgds,

CS

@Digi_Zemi wrote:

It has been registered, @evillypy. Yes, just dial any number and once you have activate it, you may use all of its feature including the data. 

Highlighted

Community Manager
If you have just purchased those prepaid, you will perform registration through the seller. Within 24 hours, your numbers will be registered and you can make any phone call to activate the number. The registration process can only be performed by the seller and activation process can only be performed while you are in Malaysia. Prior to activation, roaming will not be enabled.
To check the status of those number, you may PM your phone numbers to one of our community support member. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements