Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Activate VoLTE.

Vivo1906
Highlighted

Dear Digi support, can you activate VoLTE for my Digi number: 0168655608?
Highlighted

Support

We've activated Digi Vo-LTE service for your number, EricYong.

If you experience any service interruptions especially on the call services after the activation, please turn off the Vo-LTE function from MyDigi app (menu > Settings > My Subscription > Vo-LTE). It might be your phone model is not supported for Digi Vo-LTE.

You can check the list of Digi Vo-LTE supported phone over here http://new.digi.com.my/services/volte

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Please activate my Volte and VoWifi for 0168701209. XIAOMI POCOPHONE F1
Highlighted

Support

Xiaomi model currently not officially listed in the supported phone list for Digi Vo-LTE at the moment. So we won't be able to guarantee it will work properly once activated. Would you like us to proceed with the service activation, Wchurchil81?

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi.. pohon bantu aktifkan VOLTE 0169373420. Terima kasih
Highlighted

SuperUser

😊👌

Highlighted

SuperUser

Hai asrulmaster88. Servis VoLTE telah diaktifkan. Terima kasih.

Highlighted

Please activate volte for 016-396 4227. My phone is not listed there. But i would love to have the service activated just in case i change to a compaiblt phone in near future. 

Highlighted

Support

We've activated Digi Vo-LTE service for your number, juliusmky. If you experience any service interruptions especially on the call services after the activation, please turn off the Vo-LTE function from MyDigi app (menu > Settings > My Subscription > Vo-LTE). You can always request for the service activation again in the future :-)

Have a pleasant day!