Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Activate VoLTE.

Support

Vo-LTE service already activated for your number, nobu_nobu. However, this phone model is not officially listed in the supported phone list for Vo-LTE on our website at the moment. So we won't be able to guarantee it will work properly once activated. If you experience any service interruptions after the activation, please turn off the Vo-LTE from MyDigi app (menu > Settings > My Subscription > Vo-LTE).

For the list of Vo-LTE supported phone under Digi network, kindly refer to this link https://www.digi.com.my/support/our-network/volte

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I accidently unsubscribe my volte,please help me to activated it again..tq 0125566425

Support

Activation done tuaie. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, plz activate my volte
Thanks!
Highlighted

Support

Hi jack_hew, Volte will be activated automatically if your phone model supports Digi Volte service. Smiley Happy  For more info about the devices that are compatible with VoLTE, please visit http://new.digi.com.my/services/volte.

excidently deactived my VoLTE.. help me to actived it again.. 0172069943 thankyou

Support

Vo-LTE service for 0172069943 has been activated, Aziz95 :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Please reactivate vo-lte for me. Thanks.
Samsung a50

Support

We have Re-activated your VoLTE service on 0135684815, you will receive notification later, please restart your phone after receiving the notification. Sorry if your phone model is not listed on our Digi's VoLTE list. you may be facing a call problem, such as noisy sound during a call, automatically hang up, can't dial or can't receive the call, you can deactivate the service via Mydigi app. For more information on VoLTE and phone models that support VoLTE, please visit: https://www.digi.com.my/support/our-network/volte, thank you.

[ Edited ]

Please enable VOLTE service on my number (017-6100827)