Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Account expiry date question

[ Edited ]
Hi, I have used digi plan without a problem since 20 july 2015.
Every month i top up and renew my plan(RM48).
And yesterday i got the message from digi that my account will be expired in a day. So i check my account info, i found my account activation date is 20 july 2015, and expiry date is 14 oct 2016.
I thought if i renewed my plan every month then expiry date automatically would be extend 1 month but it is not?
And if i want to extend my account's expiry date, what should i do?
Please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Account expiry date question

Community Manager

@sseinh, do you remember when was the last time you reloaded, and how much was the last reload?

Your prepaid's validity will extend from the date that you reloaded, not cumulative from expiry date that you have.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi, thanks for reply.
I reloaded 60rm on 4th this month,
So 48rm was charged from it, and still have around 10rm balance.

Community Manager

@sseinh, how did you reload RM60 into your account? Did you reload RM10 x6? In such scenario, you won't get 60 days of validity, but just 10 days of validity.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!