Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Accidently top up rm10

I just top up rm30 and my balance got rm20 and I see my internet plan is already subscribe it self I need that rm10 back for subscribe rm30 internet plam

Re: Accidently top up rm10

Support

Hi Azsyfq. Any Auto Renewal package will be renewed when the time comes and when you have sufficient credit. If you don't want to subscribe to it anymore, you need to cancel it before the next renewal (after you have fully utilized all quota). Cancellation can be done via *116# menu, under the 'Unsubscribe' option and any remaining quota will be forfeited. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I need my credit back

sya perlukan kredit segera..kredit saya dipotong secara tiba...saya nak.study data takde dah..tlong plesse

Re: I need my credit back

Support

Ada dapat SMS tak bila kredit ditolak, sitimasita? Sila PM (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) kami nombor telefon untuk semakan lanjut. TQ.

Plis...help me

Support

Vhezronhabrpn, if u need any further assistance from us here, please PM us the full details of ur issue ya together with ur number. Tq.

nak top up

Support

raihan3, maad Smiley Sad Kami tiada menyediakan sebarang servis isian semula sekarang ini

Busy

Support

Hi Umiesyahida. If you need assistancw with your account, please PM (inbox) us.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!