Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

Support

The registration process will be done within 24hrs, nurnabihah1.
However, we'll always try to expedite the process. If the purchase was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the SIM pack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status. Or, you can also walk-in to a Digi Store for further assistance. Please check the nearest location here https://goo.gl/I45hAH, and filter for Digi Store only ya.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

I bought a sim pack at aeon mall earlier today but until now i cant activate the number pls help me to activate my number is 0162917562

Support

The registration process will be done within 24hrs, AzibSyafi. If more than that, kindly bring the SIM pack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status ya. Apologize for the inconveniences.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hai. Saya beli simcard digi ni semalam. Tapi sampai hari ini tidak register lagi. Boleh di check ke kenapa tidak register lagi ? No saya : 01126870626

Support

Hi zattye. Jika masih belum didaftarkan, anda perlu pergi semula ke kedai yang sama atau mana-mana cawangan Digi Store yang berhampiran untuk membuat pendaftaran. Maaf ya, kami tidak membuat sebarang pendaftaran akaun/SIM pek di sini. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Can u check for me this number 0162360473.. already registered yesterday but still unactive.. this my friend numbers

Re: About registeration

Can u check for me this number 0162360473.. already registered yesterday but still unactive.. this my friend numbers

Re: About registeration

Support

0162360473 is not registered yet, popice91. The registration process should be completed within 24hrs. If more than this, advisable for your friend to check back with the outlet on the registration status ya. Should your friend need further assistance on the account, kindly get him/her to contact us directly ya.

Have a pleasant day!

Re: (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

[ Edited ]
How to Change digi prepaid NEXT to prepaid 2017 2p2

Re: (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

SuperUser

Hi AvinGoh0629. The only available options are Prepaid Digi Monthly Plan 28 and Postpaid plans.