Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

Support

We regret to inform that we unable to perform the SIM registration here, Yogik. Please re-visit the same shop you bought it from or our Digi Store to register it. Then only you can start to activate the number. Please remember to bring along the SIM pack and your IC or passport ya. You may check the nearest Digi Stores location here https://goo.gl/I45hAH :-) Thanks.

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

I buy new live sim...tht seller told me sim will actived in 45 min until not actived. ...pls look my problem..i need to call my frenz..urgent
My num : 0162404480

Support

gukenraja, pengaktifan nombor baru kadangkala akan mengambil masa lebih dari 24 jam. Setelah kami semak disini, kami dapati bahawa ia masih belum didaftarkan bawah nama anda Smiley Sad Maaf atas kesulitan yang dialami.

My digi live sim were not activated yet , can you please check whether its activate already? My number is 0143878427.

Support

We believe the number already activated, Benyy. Please restart the phone if you unable to connect to the network k :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Pls check my number... 0102914522..bought it yesterday on 18/8

Support

Hi @Muhammad_Azim. It hasn't being registered yet. Please revisit the same shop you bought it from for registration. Once registered, you may call any number and choose the option to activate it. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Please active my new number 0169342860....URGENT!

Support

@qystnaadnyaa. Same goes to your number. Please revisit the same shop you bought it from for registration. Once registered, you may call any number and choose the option to activate it. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I've just bought the new Digi Smart Plan Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 0167130933. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not?