Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

Community Manager

@Esvsyakirebelf wrote:
I bought new sim card Digi prepaid live,about 4 hours 0169774577 still not yet register , really dissapointed . Please reply asap

If your prepaid is not registered within 24 hours of your purchase, you may return to the seller and enquire about registration, or visit a Digi Store for assistance. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

blh tolong check tak no ni dah register ke belum? no 016 9363455

Support

Hi mxszlavendar, 

Pendaftaran anda dah berjaya, anda boleh terus buat panggilan ke 016221100 (talian hotline) dan pilih no.1 untuk pengaktifan talian anda. TQ 

Hi, I just bought a digital number, which is 01126011520. Yesterday, at 9pm, the seller mentioned within 20 minutes, the number will be available for use. However, it's been hours after I purchased it. Can you please help to check if the number has been registered? Thank you!

Support

Hi Stayfowni,

We regret to inform that your new SIM pack has not been registered yet, please re-visit the same shop you bought it from to register it. Then only you can start to activate the number.  Do remember to bring along the SIM pack and your IC ya. 

Thanks.

Can you help me to register my new number? My number is 0164615765

Valued Contributor

Hi Amalia, we're sorry to inform you that we couldn't perform registration from here, kindly bring your original ic and walk in to your nearest Digi Store or authorized dealer outlets for verification and registration process. Thank you.

Cara nak bagi aktif macam mane

Valued Contributor

Hi Yogik, sila PM nombor telefon anda kepada kami untuk semakan lanjut. Terima kasih.

Hy