Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

Community Manager

@Newdigino The number is registered and active Smiley Happy

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

my new digi prepaid simpack number is 0167348323 and you dealer  in mid valley took more than 24hrs but still not able complete a simple registration process of 15mins? Is that the kind of service digi would like to provide to user?

Support

Hi tankbthomas, please check your PM. Thanks 

Sorry maw tnya saya kemarin ada bile sim digi 0102001908 tpi smpai slrg belum terdaftar..

Sorry maw tnya saya kemarin ada bile sim digi 0102001908 tpi smpai slrg belum terdaftar..

I've just convert my number to the new Digi Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 0194591758. 8960 1616 1028 0021 5245. Can you checked whether it is already be... I am waiting for 3 day but not yet active. tq.

Support

Hi Roy86,

Currently, your number is not active in Digi yet. Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your full name and last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. TQ.

How to activate digi sim card

Community Manager

@Pirithaa wrote:
How to activate digi sim card

Your SIM card has to be registered by the seller at the point of purchase. Once registration is done, make any call from your new SIM card and the prepaid will be activated.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

saya baru beli sim tapi belum aktif . ada sesiapa bole tolong