Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

I've just bought the new Digi Smart Plan Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 0165119910. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not? Normally, making registeration takes up about 15 minutes or maybe more than that but it's already past 5 hours.
Highlighted

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

Super Contributor

We've responded to your another posting. TQ.

Highlighted

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

I already buy a new sim digi smart prepaid..but i buy it from 3p.m today..and until now it still not active...i want to know why?
Highlighted

Community Manager

@muhamadafif wrote:
I already buy a new sim digi smart prepaid..but i buy it from 3p.m today..and until now it still not active...i want to know why?

Has the prepaid been registered? Please check from the store that you purchased the prepaid SIM pack to ensure that it has been registered.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Register my sim
Highlighted

Support

Sorry Nbg, we can't do any registration here. Please visit the same shop you bought it from to register it. Or you can visit any of our Digi Store to register too.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

laki lako
Highlighted

About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi LIVE Plan Prepaid.)

I've just bought the new Digi LIVE Plan Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 01133445148. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not? Normally, making registeration takes up about 15 minutes or maybe more than that but it's already past 1 day.

Highlighted

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi LIVE Plan Prepaid.)

Support

Please restart the phone and then dial 016-2211800, @vivek22. You'll be required to choose the language and the line should be activated after that. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I've just bought the new Digi Smart Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 010 287 8009. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not? Normally, making registeration takes up about 15 minutes or maybe more than that but it's already past 10 hours.