Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

Support

Hi Jessju, The number is not registered yet. The Registration process will be done within 24hrs.
If the purchase was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the simpack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status. You can also bring the original sim pack to any Digi Store to assist with the registration. Thanks 

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

I've buy digi live prepaid number 0102152423 at 1:00pm but untill 5:00pm now didn't been registered and active..please give me some feedback

Support

The registration process will be done within 24hrs, Ahbeng99. However, we'll always try to expedite the process. If the number is still not activated after 24 hours, kindly bring the SIM pack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Saya baru saja membeli Digi Smart Prabayar yang baru dan ketika saya ingin mengaktifkan kartu SIM saya, tertulis bahwa SIM belum terdaftar. Nomor saya 0146263098. Bisakah anda mengecek apakah sudah terdaftar atau tidak? Biasanya, membuat pendaftaran memakan waktu sekitar 15 menit atau mungkin lebih dari itu tapi sudah lewat 3 jam.

Support

Kami dapat i nombor 0146263098 ini sudahpun diaktifkan, Aal. Jika mengalami gangguan perkhidmatan dalam tempoh 24 jam yang pertama ini, sila keluar dan masukkan semula kad SIM dari telefon ya :-) TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

About registeration and activation of new SIM card. (Digi Smart Plan Prepaid.)

How to activate this digi prepaid sim actually? Can someone help? My number is 0146789359

SuperUser

Hi shraz. Registration is performed by dealer upon purchase. After registration is complete, you can make a phone call to activate your prepaid. If your prepaid is not registered yet, please return to the seller for registration process.

Hey, i've bought my sim card from the internet and my sim card hasnt been registered yet. how do i activate or register? this my number 0146266441 

Support

Hi SarahZull, The number is not registered yet. The Registration process will be done within 24hrs. If the purchase was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the original SIM pack to any Digi Store to assist with the registration. Please check the nearest location here https://goo.gl/I45hAH, and filter for Digi Store only. TQ 

I've just bought another sim card on digi prepaid best. But when i try call they said does not register yet. How to register?
My number : 0143916071