Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM(Digi Smart Prepaid)

plse activate thia no

SuperUser

Hi Hamiz07. Kindly make a call to any number to activate the line. Thank you.

I just bought digi prepaid today. The dealer said that the number can be activated within 1 hour. After making a call, it said that My number haven't registered yet. This is my number 0102622861. Please check if it been register

Support

The registration process will be done within 24hrs, Uaena. However, we'll always try to expedite the process. If the registration is not completed after 24hrs, kindly bring the SIM pack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status ya. TQ.

I just bought digi prepaid today. The dealer said that the number can be activated within 1 hour. After making a call, it said that My number haven't registered yet. This is my number 0102622861. Please check if it been register
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

i just bought this new Digi Prepaid Number 0107671660. It can't be use as it says it's still not yet register. Can you help me check this number as has it already registered or not.

Support

Skvai, when we checked here, the number is not registered yet Smiley Sad We would advise u to re-register the sim pack again at our Digi Store near u - https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

I buy digi simcard prepaid at petronas permas jaya on Thursday 9.40 a.m 6/12/2018. They staff say i can use after 2 o clock. After 2 o clock also this simcard not active. This card now with my wife because i go for out station. Can help me check for this number 0146101440. Seriously i cant call this number also. Hope you can help me on this problem. 1 more week then i will comeback to Johor Bahru. My wife is pregnant. So im really worried right now. Thank you

Support

Zacx, when we checked here, the number is not active and registered in the system Smiley Sad U will need to re-register it at our Digi Store - https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

We wish we could assist u to register the sim card but we do not have the access to register the number from our side here. 

Hi I just bought this new Digi live prepaid at Tmn danau desa kk mart, and this store assistants is such a nuisance. Before I purchased I asked if it is registered on the spot? Answer to me is yes....however everything done, sim in my phone. And it is still not registered. Can help me check if it is registered? 01116581681. Thank you very much.

Also, please reflect to Digi management to stop supplying Digi simpack to Kk mart. Kk mart can't handle such simple explanation when issue arise.

Support

Hi Jeremykl79,

When we checked here the number is already activated. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience and hassle u went through before the line is activated. 

Thanks,
Sha