Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM(Digi Smart Prepaid)

i just bought this new Digi Prepaid Number 014-6303692. It can't be use as it says it's still not yet register. Can you help me check this number as has it already registered or not.

Support

014-6303692 is not registered yet, @yapyongchia.

The registration process will be done within 24hrs. However, we'll always try to expedite the process.

If after 24hrs and the account still not activated, kindly bring the sim pack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
I've just bought the new Digi Prepaid BEST and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 01131069140. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not?

Support

We believe your number has successfully activated, @syikin :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I bought a nmber from a mobile shop and register it there. But how come i cant use the number? It says it havent register yet. Pls check 0166012637

Support

The number is not yet registered, nana1309.

If it's more than 24hrs already, kindly walk-in to the same outlet to further check if there's any issue with the earlier registration. Don't forget to bring the SIM pack with you k.

Apologize for the inconveniences :-( 

Have a pleasant day!

can you please check the number 0109153024 coz it more than hours already but this sim not activate yet.

SuperUser

Hi tasha,

Kindly call our helpline at 016 2211 800 to choose your preferred language and to complete the activation process.

Thanks.

I've just bought the new Digi Smart Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 0149245137. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not? Normally, making registeration takes up about 15 minutes or maybe more than that but it's already past 24 hours.

Valued Contributor

Hi najwah, the mobile number 0149245137 is not registered yet. Kindly check with the Digi SIM card seller whom you purchased from, or bring your original ic and walk in to your nearest Digi Store for registration. Thank you.