Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM(Digi Smart Prepaid)

Hi,

I have bought a new prepaid sim card with the number 1151508850, after putting in the sim.card, receive sms messages stating configuration for internet and mms is successful. However, I am unable to make call, surf internet, may I know what happen and how can I solve it?

Valued Contributor

Hi Silverchip, the number has reached it's expiry date, kindly reload to keep your line active. Thank you.

I've just bought the new DigiPrepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 0162927449. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not? Normally, making registeration takes up about 15 minutes or maybe more than that but it's already past several hours.

Support

The registration process will be done within 24hrs, barath07.
However, we'll always try to expedite the process. If the purchase was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the SIM pack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I've just bought the new Digi Smart Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 0103957025. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not?

Support

Hi Ieyn, The number is not registered yet. The Registration process will be done within 24hrs.
If the purchase was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the simpack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status. You can also bring the original sim pack to any Digi Store to assist with the registration. TQ 

Pliss aktifkan no ni 0165989976

Support

Hi ZikriAzik, Nombor dah aktif, sila restart telefon jika tidak ada signal ya. TQ.

Pls activate my number 01126766679

Valued Contributor

Hi omarfarid, the number is not registered yet. If the SIM pack is newly purchased, the registration will take some times. If you still can't make your first call activation after 24 hours, kindly refer to the Digi SIM card seller whom you purchased from. Thank you.