Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM(Digi Smart Prepaid)

[ Edited ]

I've just bought the new Digi Smart Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 0167385114. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not?

SuperUser

Hi tarshan,

Kindly make a phone call to activate your prepaid. Smiley Happy

Thanks.

mohon bantuan active kan kartu digi. sudah beli 2 hari lalu. mau balik ke kedai jauh sangat....

mobile no. 0143579478

kad pengenalan. 871026526179 ( Toh Sa Guo )

SuperUser

Hi zorro,

Pendaftaran untuk talian prepaid perlu dibuat oleh agen yang menerima IC anda. Boleh anda pergi semula ke tempat yang sama untuk meminta talian tersebut didaftarkan?

Anda juga boleh pergi ke Digi Store utama kami. Untuk semakan senarai lokasi Digi Store , sila lawati pautan ini: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store dan tandakan Digi Store di bahagian Outlet.

Terima kasih.

I've just bought the new Digi Prepaid Live and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 01151920062. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not? Normally, making registeration takes up about 15 minutes or maybe more than that but it's already past 24 hours.

Valued Contributor

Hi fahman__, the mentioned number is not registered yet. If it's already past 24 hour, kindly refer to the Digi SIM card seller whom your purchase from or bring the SIM pack and your original ic and walk in to your nearest Digi Store for registration. Thank you.

Active my digi account new sim 0102128439

Support

Hi lempengyunus,

We regret to inform that your new SIM pack has not been registered yet, please re-visit the same shop you bought it from to register it. Then only you can start to activate the number.  Do remember to bring along the SIM pack and your IC ya. 

Thanks.

MY

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM(Digi Best prepaid)

I have been waiting foe almost 2 days n when i see the mobile network in my phone it says no sim card pls help me...
Highlighted

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM(Digi Best prepaid)

Support

Kmadavaan, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!