Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

About registeration and activation of new SIM(Digi Smart Prepaid)

[ Edited ]

I've just bought the new Digi Smart Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 01136746764. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not? Normally, making registeration takes up about 15 minutes or maybe more than that but it's already past 7 hours.

Re: About registeration and activation of new SIM(Digi Smart Prepaid)

Support

Registration process will take maximum up-to 24hrs. We'll always try to expedite the process, Rosnah.

If you still get the same error after 24hrs, kindly walk-in back to the same store and get the outlet to check if there's any issue with the registration submitted.

Apologize for the inconveniences :-(

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I've just bought the new Digi Smart Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 0166211669. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not? Normally, making registeration takes up about 15 minutes or maybe more than that but it's already past 10 hours.

Super Contributor

Hi Nabiq, Based from the record, your mobile number has already registered. Please restart your device or reinsert the sim card to make the 1st call activation. Thanks.

I've just bought the new Digi Smart Plan Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the Mobile network is not available. My number is 010-965298. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not? Normally, making registeration takes up about 15 minutes or maybe more than that but it's already past 10 hours.

Support

@Wafaazainuddin,  number isn't complete. Can you check again and send us a private message for further assistance? Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hello Sir,I'm new with this Digi. I just bought this sim card about 5hours ago, and it said that this sim still not register. I want to back where I purchased this prepaid but that shop is far away from my place. My no is 011-31233994. My no. Ic is 961027-12-5931 serial no is 89601616082500187722

Hello Sir,I'm new with this Digi. I just bought this sim card about 5hours ago, and it said that this sim still not register. I want to back where I purchased this prepaid but that shop is far away from my place. My no is 011-31233994. My no. Ic is 961027-12-5931 serial no is 89601616082500187722

Support

Hi Jailes123,

Unfortunately, registration can only be made at the shop you bought the SIM from or at any of our Digi Store ( goo.gl/YnSDuc ) with your original IC and the SIM pack. Apologize for the inconveniences:-(

Huhu tq for deactivate of new sim card