Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

AUTO REGISTRATION SUBSCRIPTION.

[ Edited ]
Dear Digi, please help me with this auto registration subscription that I never nor ever use/sub or have knowladge about it. It currently deducted my balance credit RM1.00 everyday since this 16/01/2020 and it keep continue until today. I have try to stop by using *stop mfcf* to 36666 but it always failed, and I try contacted digi costumer service but the cs always busy and nobody pickup my call for few hours. Needed help asap to turn off or unsubscript this subscription.
My number 0146738544
Highlighted

Re: AUTO REGISTRATION SUBSCRIPTION.

I too have the same problem where I get unwanted subscriptions and can’t be able to stop them. Pls help this is my number 0146306445
Highlighted

I am having the same problem too . it has deducted a total of RM17 till today.Pls help.

Phone no: 0143035605

Highlighted

I am also having the same problem. My money is deducted for months now!
Highlighted

Dear Digi, please help me with this auto registration subscription that I never nor ever use/sub or have knowladge about it. It currently deducted my balance credit RM1.00 everyday since this 15/4/2020 and it keep continue until today. I have try to stop by using *stop mfdl* to 36666 but it always failed, and I try contacted digi costumer service but the cs always busy and nobody pickup my call for few hours. Needed help asap to turn off or unsubscript this subscription.