Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

A biGBonus for all this Raya!

by Community Manager ‎28-05-2019 01:25 PM - edited ‎28-05-2019 01:27 PM

Celebrate Raya with Digi’s biGBonus Monthly Internet Plan!

Talk all day and all night this Hari Raya with your favourite relatives with biGBonus! Get Unlimited Calls and 30GB Internet now at only RM28 per month!

1.png

Send your Raya style to all your loved ones when you get EXTRA Internet up to 2GB and Internet Roll Over up to 100GB! You’ll never run out of Internet again!

Check out all the available biGBonus Internet Plans below!

2.png

Bigger and better just for you! Get your own biGBonus Internet Plan with Raya Osem here!

biGBonus Internet Plans FAQs

1. Who can subscribe to biGBonus Internet Plans?

All Digi Mobile Prepaid customers are eligible to subscribe to biGBonus Internet Plans.

2. How do I purchase biGBonus Internet Plans?

You can purchase biGBonus Internet Plans via your MyDigi app here or by dialling *116*1# and following the steps.

3. What numbers can I call with the bundled/ add-on Unlimited Calls to all networks?

You may make unlimited voice calls to both Digi numbers and all other networks, including fixed lines (excludes video calls, calls to special numbers, toll-free 1-300 numbers, and 121 numbers) within Malaysia.

4. What numbers can I call with the add-on Unlimited Calls to Digi numbers?

You May make unlimited voice calls to any Digi number (excludes video calls) within Malaysia.

5. I have subscribed to biGBonus RM35, how do I get the add-on of Unlimited Calls?

You can purchase the add-on of Unlimited Calls via your MyDigi app here or by dialling *116# and look for ‘Quota Top Up’. The add-on of Unlimited Calls is an one-off purchase which valid for 30 days. Upon the expiry of the pass, your call will be charged based on your rate plan tariff.

6. How do I check the Internet and Call balance of my biGBonus Plan?

You may check your base quota Internet balance via your MyDigi app here, or by dialling *116# and following the steps. Please Note that you will not be able to check the balance for Unlimited Calls.

Internet Rollover FAQs

1. Who is eligible for the Internet Rollover?

All Digi Mobile Prepaid customers who subscribe to any Monthly Internet Plan RM30 and above are eligible to enjoy Internet Rollover at no extra cost.

2. What is Internet Rollover?

You will get to rollover unutilized Internet quota (ie: base quota) up to 100GB to following subscription cycle automatically, upon successful on-time renewal.

3. My Internet plan is expected to be renewed on 25th of the month. However, my balance is not sufficient when the renewal is triggered by system on 12:01am, 25th. If I reload on the same day later, am I able to get the Internet Rollover?

No, the on-time renewal refers to the renewal that is triggered by the system during early morning (ie:12:01am). Please ensure you have sufficient credit balance before the renewal is due. You will typically receive a reminder 2 days before that.

4. What is the limit of the quota of Internet Rollover?

You are able to accumulate up to 100GB of the base quota of your monthly Internet plan.

5. What happens if I have a balance of Internet quota that is more than allowable limit (ie: 100GB)?

Any extra Internet quota more than the allowable limit (ie: 100GB) will be forfeited.

6. What is the validity of the Internet Rollover?

The validity is similar as per your monthly Internet Plan, which is 30 days.

7. How do I check the balance and expiry of the Internet Rollover?

The Internet rollover will be added into your base quota bucket. Hence, similarly as checking your monthly quota, you can check the balance and expiry of the Internet quota via your MyDigi app here, or dial *116# and follow the steps.

8. When do I lose the Internet Rollover quota?

You will not be enjoying Internet Rollover quota when the Internet plan renewal is delayed, or when you change or terminate the Internet plan.All the rollover Internet quota will be forfeited.

Extra Internet FAQs

1. Who is eligible for the extra quota?

All Digi Mobile Prepaid customers who has met the tenure criteria and subscribed to the eligible Internet plan will be eligible for the extra quota.

2. Do I need to pay for the extra quota?

No, it is free and you do not need to pay for it.

3. How do I check the balance and expiry of the extra quota?

You can check the balance and expiry of the extra quota via your MyDigi app here, or dial *116# and follow the steps.

4. Can I still redeem the extra quota while my previous extra quota is still valid?

Yes, you will be able to redeem the extra quota, however, the quota will be capped to a maximum of 2GB at any point in time.

5. I have not met the tenure criteria with Digi, how can I be eligible for the extra quota?

Stay on and you will be eligible for the extra quota for your next subscription or renewal of the internet plan, after you have met the tenure requirement.

6. What is the end date of this promotion?

This promotion is available until further notice.