Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: 50% Birthday bonus

DIGI, please immediately explain why the 50% reload bonus is not awarded after my reload during my birthday.

If Digi has made changes to the birthday bonus rewards, why were we not notified? How can you an established company just change benefits, without consideration or warning to your customers, to something that's less attractive. Bear in mind one of the reasons when we sign up with you, it was because of your benefits.

Please immediately call me as my birthday was on the 3rd, and 6th, as the period of bonus reward, is looming tomorrow!!!

Community Manager

Thank you for your valuable feedback.  We have escalated all the above posting to our Marketing team for future enhancement consideration.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

My plan is Digi Easy Prepaid v3, I just reloaded today and my birthday is on 21/12 but instead of getting 50% bonus, I got 1440 minutes Digi-Digi voice. I always got the 50% bonus before this, please help.

Community Manager

@Digi_User97, sorry for the disappointment. Birthday bonus  has been revised to give 'unlimited' Digi to Digi calls on the day of your reload. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

YOUR ANSWER IS TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY A  NO ANSWER AT ALL!! TOTALLY NOT HELPFUL!!

YOU SAID YOU HAVE "We have escalated all the above posting to our Marketing team for future enhancement consideration."  WHAT IS THE ANSWER? WHAT IS THE FUTURE ENHANCEMENT??

MY BIRTHDAY ON DEC 3RD HAS COME AND GONE, AND THERE IS STILL NO ANSWER FROM YOU OR YOUR MARKETING TEAM!!! 

SO WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR BIRTHDAY BONUS?? WHAT FUTURE ENHANCEMENT ARE YOU CONSIDERING??

DEAR MR OCTOPUSK, DIGI HAVE REVISED GIVING BIRTHDAY BONUS TO GIVE  'unlimited' Digi to Digi calls on the day of your reload. ...WHAT A JOKE!!!  

WHY WOULD WE WANT " 'unlimited' Digi to Digi calls on the day of your reload. "???  NOWADAYS WHO STILL MAKE "PHONECALLS" WHEN THERE ARE WHATSAPP / MESSENGER / WECHAT ETC CALLS FOR FREE....ANYTIME OF THE DAY...EVERYDAY!!!!

WHY HAVE WE, YOUR CONSUMERS, NOT BEING INFORMED THAT YOU HAVE CHANGED THE BENEFITS TO SOMETHING THAT IS TOTALLY NOT A BENEFIT?? WHY ARE YOU SHORTCHANGING US? 

YOU HAVE NOT NOTIFIED US OF :-

1. YOUR REMOVING THE BIRTHDAY BONUS 

2. YOUR INCREASED CHARGES PER OUR CALL PLANS RESULTING IN US PAYING MORE FOR OUR CALLS AND SMS (FROM 8 SENS TO 12 SENS PER SMS. AN INCREASE OF 50%)!!!

3.  YOUR INCREASED SUPER LONG LIFE CHARGE FROM PREVIOUSLY RM30 TO NOW RM38 (AN INCREASE OF 26.67%)

CHANGING AND REMOVING BENEFITS THAT WE SIGNED UP FOR WHEN WE REGISTERED AS A DIGI CUSTOMER WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INFORMATION TO US AS YOUR CONSUMER, TANTAMOUNTS TO YOU CHEATING US OF OUR RIGHTS AND OF OUR MONEY!!

PLEASE GIVE US A VALID ANSWER....

Community Manager

Our rep called to explain the recent changes to the Birthday Bonus. Digi is always looking into different ways to reward our loyal subscribers.

For further clarification, you may refer to http://new.digi.com.my/ms/tnc/birthday-bonus.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

I used to enjoy  50% Birthday bonus every year in the past, but some said the program is stopped.
Anyone could clarify? I am using digi new best prepaid v1.

Community Manager

@Zac wrote:

I used to enjoy  50% Birthday bonus every year in the past, but some said the program is stopped.
Anyone could clarify? I am using digi new best prepaid v1.

Indeed there is no more free credit for reloading on your birthday now. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!