Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

4g became edge?????

Explain why my digi internet was ok before and wehn i extended my mobility to 365day/1 year then all of sudden internet line become frm 4g to edge n totally cannot use at all?????????????? 2days already!!!!
I already subcribe ur internet plan and is a totally wasted now!!!!!!! As a loyal customer i ask for the explaination. TQ

How to deactivate the bloody long life 365?
Thank you
1531381663067-1001118283.jpg

Re: 4g became edge?????

Community Manager
Super Long Life 365 does not change your connection to 2G.
Have you tried restarting the device and is this happening at all other areas?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Thanks for reply MrOptopusK

I have tried to restart few times, switch to another 4g phone. Still showing edge.

i went to digi center yesterday and ask for help, they exchange my sim to mew sim n ask me to try again at my area. Now connection is back but sometime still edge. Better than nothing.

Really fedup with Digi line now.previously Internet problem, seems ok after went to digi center at pulau tikus. then now phone line.... my friend cannot reach me by calling digi no. But ok with another telco network. And my digi phone line showing 4g with 3 bar... what the **bleep**..... if u digi dont want to improve ur line coverage in padang tembak area air itam pulau pinang. Consider im no longer ur loyal customer. Tq

Community Manager

@Apes, how is your incoming call capability now? By the way, one of the reason to have non-working voice call is  to force a phone without VoLTE to 4G network band only. The device requires 2G/3G for voice call, if there isn't VoLTE.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.