Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

4G to H+ when gaming

Hai.. I'm using digi prepaid. I got 4g connection almost full bar. But whenever I'm playing pubg my connection drop to H+. Then when I exit the game connection turns to 4g again. Please help me
Highlighted

Re: 4G to H+ when gaming

Community Manager

The handover between band can be decided by the device itself. Can you try to launch the game without gripping on the phone's antenna i.e. placing it on a table

If it helps to stay on 4G, try to sit near outdoors where there are even lesser obstruction, or you would have to avoid covering antenna lines of the phone.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: 4G to H+ when gaming

This kind of problem never happen when I use my maxis line. It never change to H+ whenever or wherever I'm gaming. Digi line was better before but now getting worse. Please fix this or you'll lose your customer.