Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

4G LTE network is Down

Hi Digi,

I want to report that 4G LTE network is Down in Jalan SS 8/6, Sungei Way FIZ, Western Digital P1 building. Call is unreaceable if connect to the 4G. 3G can be use but very slow and unstable. 

May I know the what is the problem?

Thanks and Regards,

Hrve

Highlighted

Re: 4G LTE network is Down

Community Manager

@HRVE, please try to restart your device or turn your airplane mode on and off if you're still having issue with the network.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

The 4G network is still lagging and unstable.

Highlighted

Observed 4G network signal is weak (2-3 bar), had drop from previous (4-5 bar). Internet download and upload speed is slow, down/up = 116 kBps/146kBps.

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @HRVE, kindly check your inbox for this matter. Thank you

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements