Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

4G LTE CANT receive or make CALL

Hello. I have problem. When Im using 4g/LTE . I cant receive or make a call. But when I change to WCDMA only I can receive or make a call. What is the problem. Why cant I received or make a call when Using 4gLTE. Please help. Its so frustrated to keep changing 4gLte to Wcdma everytime

Re: 4G LTE CANT receive or make CALL

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@wanky95 wrote:
Hello. I have problem. When Im using 4g/LTE . I cant receive or make a call. But when I change to WCDMA only I can receive or make a call. What is the problem. Why cant I received or make a call when Using 4gLTE. Please help. Its so frustrated to keep changing 4gLte to Wcdma everytime

If your device is not compatible with Digi VoLTE, calls are made in 3G (WCDMA) mode. Please set the network selection to Auto, so that the device can fallback to 3G for calls.

Check for supported brand/model for Digi VoLTE. https://www.digi.com.my/support/our-network/volte#:~:text=4G%20Plus%20network-,VoLTE,you're%20on%20a...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Re: 4G LTE CANT receive or make CALL

Its working fine now after I change to LTE/WCdmA. Thanks for reply sir. Helped alot♥️