Re: 1GB Internet Pass

1GB RM1
Highlighted

1GB RM1
Highlighted

Support

The correct keyword that you need to SMS to 22888 is YES1 ya, aimanmadu :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

rm1.00 1gb internet rm1.50 1gb 2 day internet.

kenapa di acc digi saya tidak mendapatkan promosi box of suprise itu macam biasa ? promosi itu telah hilang hampir sebulan. tolong jelaskan pada saya sekian.
Highlighted

Re: rm1.00 1gb internet rm1.50 1gb 2 day internet.

Support

Tawaran Box Of Suprise akan bertukar dari masa ke semasa bergantung dengan corak perbelanjaan dan penggunaan disepanjang menggunakan nombor yang sama, azri99. Bermaksud, tak semestinya akan dapat pakej yang sama sepanjang masa. Tapi kalau ada rezeki, tak mustahil akan dapat lagi :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Where can I find the IGB Internet Pass because I cannot find it in the Box of Surprise in the official DigiApp
Highlighted

Support

Hi Nabilnese, The promotional package from the Box Of Surprises will change from time to time and maybe different compared to other subscribers, as the offers are personalized, based on previous usage pattern and spending amount. When our system already has your usage and spending data within the next few weeks/months, then you will be able to see the offers in this section. Hope you will continue to support us so we can offer more exciting promotional packages in the future ya :-)

Highlighted

I wanna 1GB 1 day
Highlighted

Support

We believe you're referring to the Internet package offered under the Box Of Suprise, Shameer_77. The Box Of Suprise offer is personalised according to our subscriber’s individual usage and spending behaviour. The offer will differ from one person to another and will not be the same package every time. Stay tuned to your offer on the MyDigi app Box of Surprise or via SMS :-)

Have a pleasant day!

Highlighted

Pls