Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: 1000 minutes free calls to buddyz

you can dail *128*1*6*2#....Smiley Wink

Good Morning,

I am new to Digi. 

I would like to know, 1000min for 6 buddyz means digi to digi only or can be digi to all networks.

Thank you.

Contributor

Digi to Digi only.

Support

Thanks for sharing, ltchin. :-) 

Hi jeeja,  For Digi Prepaid Live plan, you can enjoy 1000 mins Calls and SMS to 6 Buddyz (favorite Digi numbers)To manage the Buddyz number, from your phone please dial *128# > my account > friends & family > add number. More info about Digi Prepaid Live plan, you may refer to this link http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-plans :-)

Hi . May i ask ? Why my buddyz freecall doesnt have for a...

Hi . May i ask ? Why my buddyz freecall doesnt have for a 2 month . Its started from july

Re: Hi . May i ask ? Why my buddyz freecall doesnt have for a...

Support

Riesa15, kindly PM us the phone number that unable to enjoy the free Buddyz call <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Hi . May i ask ? Why my buddyz freecall doesnt have for a 2 month . Its started from july
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hello, kenapa saya nak add buddyz perlu bayar rm10? Bukan ke free utk 6 orang?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Kaka99 wrote:
Hello, kenapa saya nak add buddyz perlu bayar rm10? Bukan ke free utk 6 orang?

Betul. Buddyz adalah percuma untuk 6 pilihan nombor yang pertama. Penukaran seterusnya dicaj RM10.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Hi, to check buddy calls and sms  usage, dial *128*1*6*2.#.  to check expiry, dial *128*1*6*1#. to check balance, dial *128*1*1#.