Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

why still barred my line, Digi pls unbarred my line....

i already paid via login My Digi since yesterday morning around 10.00am, but untill now still barred...

i cant even reached any hotline, helpline and live chat...    my number 017 258 1808.. unbarred  please.. 

Highlighted

Re: why still barred my line, Digi pls unbarred my line....

Support

We believe the account is active already by now, Jonas214.

Apologize for the inconveniences :-( TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

My credit still available but line barred

i cant even reached any hotline, helpline and live chat... my number 011 33976189.. unbarred please..
Highlighted

Support

Hi asllahi80,

Prepaid line barred even though the account has credit balance is due the validity expired. You may perform reload in order to active back the line.  Thanks.

Highlighted

I have made my latest payment today around 3pm. But my line is still barred. Need respond asap!
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Shubah wrote:
I have made my latest payment today around 3pm. But my line is still barred. Need respond asap!

If you made payment through online banking, you need at least 1 working day for payment to be updated, unless you use MyDigi or Jompay. Your number should have been unbarred by now.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements