Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

why, again, no promotion for postpaid - internet

Super Contributor

digi is having promotion for prepaid user to have their internet pass, at rm7.88 or 9.88 for 1.5 and 2gb, but there is NOTHING for postpaid? why?

we also need additional data, especially during this festival season, we know there are term for prepaid, but again, why postpaid is left out? why?

why we got to pay, let say, rm20 per GB?

Re: why, again, no promotion for postpaid - internet

SuperUser

@fadly0416 wrote:

digi is having promotion for prepaid user to have their internet pass, at rm7.88 or 9.88 for 1.5 and 2gb, but there is NOTHING for postpaid? why?

we also need additional data, especially during this festival season, we know there are term for prepaid, but again, why postpaid is left out? why?

why we got to pay, let say, rm20 per GB?

right now... there is the Smart75 plan (if i'm not mistaken, available only till end of February) that entitles subscribers to:

* unlimited calls (excludes premium numbers)

* 7GB data

imho, i think this is possibly one of the best deals around.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

SuperUser

also, for a few post paid plans, the extra topup of 1GB data is only rm8.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Super Contributor

@mydragoon wrote:

i do aware of that, but not all the customer is using the same plan. so why not just do the promotion for postpaid as well.

SuperUser

@fadly0416 wrote:

@mydragoon wrote:

i do aware of that, but not all the customer is using the same plan. so why not just do the promotion for postpaid as well.

well, then it's not that Digi don't have promo for postpaid. maybe just don't have one that is suitable for you at the moment. i guess maybe later there will be one. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
U guess only, pls do it, pls tell dg management to do it, not waiting till all customers run away or only copy similar plan from competitor.

Why postpaid is always have to pay more later than prepaid? Where is your innovation digi, and yellow man!

SuperUser

@fadly0416 wrote:
U guess only, pls do it, pls tell dg management to do it, not waiting till all customers run away or only copy similar plan from competitor.

Why postpaid is always have to pay more later than prepaid? Where is your innovation digi, and yellow man!

i won't say it's "GUESS ONLY". they do have different promotions, just that as you agreed, the promotions are not be SUITABLE FOR YOU. who knows, there may come one that is suitable for you later on.

what plan are you using right now that does not entitle you to the rm8 topup for 1GB internet quota?

anyway, i am sure we had discussed this before in a thread earlier on -- very sure you had mentioned something similar as well. but generally speaking, telco all love prepaid users. 

why? coz... prepaid users give money upfront. some can give a lot of money upfront. if companies were to put this money in the bank, they can earn interest. 

post-paid users, on the other hand, pays for the service only much later. sometimes up to 1 month later (due to billing cycle, etc). for telcos, they don't get the see the $$$ that soon. some bad users run off after incurring high bill...

we're not talking about companies being greedy here but telcos here are public listed and have obligation to their shareholders. they need to find a balance. 

as shared, with prepaid, they get money upfront regardless of whether services will eventually be used or not. they could bank in the money and earn interest... and hence, can actually have some extra $$$ to do "promotions".

put yourself as a business owner. you got customer that give you money in advance and say they may use your service. if they don't, they say it's also ok. then you have one that uses your services and tell you to out into buku 666. i will pay you next month. which customer do you want to attract more (with promotions)? Smiley Happy

but seriously, postpaid users have their benefits. sometimes (or usually), call rates can be better (or in some plans --- free and unlimited). 

and if you really do feel prepaid plans are very much better, have you considered how much you spend monthly and see with that amount, what prepaid plans can you get from the same amount? perhaps maybe consider switching your postpaid to a prepaid plan instead? and that way, you get the promotions too... Smiley Happy

SuperUser

That Digi SmartPlan 75 is the best postpaid plan promo EVER to date from Digi.

7GB data everyday-all-day-long, unlimited calls to all networks, unlimited whatsapp & wechat, free iflix 12months, free DMF, free Capture 30GB. All that for just RM75.00/month.

So far, no other networks can match this postpaid plans, that is unless you're some late night owls. Man Wink

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

and also, postpaid get to use first, pay "later"...

Prepaid paid first... so...

3d9.png

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3
Highlighted

Super Contributor
Postpaid user pay later, doesnot mean we don't pay.
i am here to voice I how I feel, how I being treated as customers. I am not here to think to justify for digi. We must do think from ya heart, u want to know what plan I am using, u just think where what, the plan is on the market, what is not on the market. U will have a cure. I am not here to fire, to voice out any, if yes, I will do it at agm, from point of shareholders. We don't just see the plan is good from the surface, there are bigger issues here, don't you see the risk behind . . . .
@philippecr wrote:

and also, postpaid get to use first, pay "later"...

Prepaid paid first... so...

3d9.png