Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

where to find your live chat link? i have not received my latest billing statement..

Highlighted

Re: where to find your live chat link? i have not received my latest billing statement..

Contributor

Kindly login to MyDigi app, select Support, Live Chat.

Highlighted

Re: where to find your live chat link? i have not received my latest billing statement..

Community Manager

Thanks @ltchin. If you want to use Live Chat on desktop browser, you can scroll down to Digi website, click Live Chat under Contact Us category.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Re: Cant access internet

I have no pending bills yet i cant access the internet connection. I've already checked the quota and its left more 5gb. Can you assist as soon 

Highlighted

Re: Cant access internet

Community Manager

Kindly log a case via the MyDigi app for the internet connection issue.

Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

hi , i want to help pay my sister phone bil , but me and she don't know the account number , only phoine number 0139018826

Highlighted

Support

Hi sunnytan20, kindly PM us the registered owner's full name and last 4 digit IC number for further check.TQ,