Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

value added services 33980

Hi digi...

What is the "value added services 33980" and  you  charged me for RM4.

Highlighted

Re: value added services 33980

Community Manager

Hi @aremart, you may have received SMS from 33980 which costs money. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-for-SMS-from-Content-Providers/ta-...

If your phone still keeps the message, you may view to understand the nature of the service. If required, use the tips from the above guide to unsubscribe.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I also got value added services 33980 charged to my bill.. rm4.00

my postpaid plan is infinite 150 and i used the number  in a wifi  device. How  can this happen when I'm not using any call or sms. 

How can i get refund from the service? Or is this digi tricks to scam customer?? Because i saw same problem keep happening..

Highlighted

Community Manager
Please PM your phone number and number of the SMS sender to one of our community support member for further assistance: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support
Also check out the above link for self unsubscription first and also to understand the possible mechanism that third party service can subscribe you to their services. It may not require call and SMS to subscribe to one.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

value added services 33980

RM4 charged in my account..what is that? please unsuscribed..
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Achik1992, kindly PM inbox here the phone number for checking. Tq

Highlighted

I would like to refund my RM8 for so called value added services 33980. I didn't subscribe anything from 33980 and I did not receive any message from 33980. I had no idea when I had subscride 33980, and I how I had subscride it. I had just sign up digi these 2 month. When I using celcom, there no such problem. Is the contract with digi include this auto subcription? How to check what i had subcrides? I can I remove all of it. i really don't wish to send any new value added services again  start from next month. Please help.

Highlighted

Anonymous

We have responded to your PM.

Highlighted

I had been charged extra RM4 since last 2 months, how can I stop it
Highlighted

Support

Does the message send from 3xxxx, Anson Tan? If yes, you can write SMS 'STOP ALL' and send it to 3xxxx to cancel the application. Make sure there's a response by receiving SMS alert for the cancellation status. You have to be careful whenever you access the internet or third-party application. Do not click any promo or advertisement that pop-up on your device or you will be charged for the subscription. Please refer to the link given to avoid third-party charges:http://goo.gl/3MPvNG. Thanks.