Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

value added services 32006

i was charged RM4 each day from 2/12 - 20/12. for value added services 32006.  I called them but no 1 pick up. I tried calling digi helpline but no 1 is answering my call. Pls help  i wan to ask for refund. i have nvr subscribed to their services.

Highlighted

Re: value added services 32006

Community Manager

@pearlycyk wrote:

i was charged RM4 each day from 2/12 - 20/12. for value added services 32006.  I called them but no 1 pick up. I tried calling digi helpline but no 1 is answering my call. Pls help  i wan to ask for refund. i have nvr subscribed to their services.

Reply STOP ALL to the SMS that you have received. Reach to Digi Helpline again if you need further assistance. Digi Helpline may be require longer waiting time on peak hours, but it is available 24 hours. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Re: value added services 32006

Support

Please PM us your phone number and full name (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) for further checking, pearlycyk.
Apologize for the inconveniences:-(

Thanks.