Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

urgent unbarring

hi, can Digi please unbarring my line. i just paid the my bill but my line still being barred

Highlighted

Re: urgent unbarring

Community Manager
Payment through MyDigi and Jompay will reflect immediately. If you made payment through online banking, it will take at least 1 business day to update.
If you're still barred, try to use temporary self unbarring feature on Helpline (0162211800)

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

hi, i have paid using RHB jompay yet it still haven't updated. I have emailed my receipt to Digi but no reply. I have paid 2 times using Jompay and online banking. How come my payment using online banking already been updated yet my payment using Jompay haven't updated. I thought payment using jompay is much faster than online banking? Can you help me on this?

Support

Hi Quezane. Have you contacted JomPAY to know more about your payment status? Could be there's some issue with their system that we didn't receive the amount paid.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I've tried many times to contact the helpline yet i still can't get through. I have emailed them and waiting for them to reply me. I called the Digi helpline yesterday but suddenly disconnected. The one on the line told me that i need to call them right after i made the payment using Jompay. Is it everytime i pay using Jompay i will need to call Digi helpline. My receipt reference number is 20180323864805, my Jompay reference number is 53NPIG84

SuperUser

Hi Quezane. We are unable to check the payment status from the reference number. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thank you.