Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

tukar dari maxis ke digi

hello digi, berapa lama masa yang saya perlukan untuk bertukar ke digi? sebelum ni saya pakai prepaid maxis dan dah daftar n bayar utntuk tukar ke digi postpaid, dah dua hari tunggu tapi tak dapat tukar lagi.

Re: tukar dari maxis ke digi

Support

Hi wawa1991,

Sila PM (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl ​​​​) kami nombor telefon nama penuh anda untuk semakan dan bantuan selanjutnya ke atas perkara ini. Terima kasih.

hello digi saya submit dengan digi 27hb april tp still smpai Hari ini belum dapat apa -apa mesej

Support

Mohon PM kami di <sini> nombor telefon dan nama penuh anda untuk semakan lanjut ya, @Nina_87.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor

Same situation sini. Dari Isnin minggu lalu(24th Apr) sampai sekarang. SIM sudah terima, tiada sebarang balasan sampai sekarang.

Telco saingan lain tak sampai 1/2 hari pun sudah boleh port keluar. 

Bill postpaid saya entahlah bill cycle bila sudah start. Line yang ada sekrang hampir nak nyahaktif dah, takkanlah kena reload lagi semata-mata nak balas SMS "YES" untuk port out? Kena buat sumbangan derma ke? 

Support

Hi, @HSHL0483. Mohon PM kami nombor telefon dan nama penuh anda untuk pengesahan lanjut di <sini>. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor

Here is my case number: CAS-1826011-Q7V2

I've already called 4X to your customer careline regarding this MNP issue and most displeased.

Order was made since Monday last week, physical SIM already received and your customer rep used standard script to tell me calls on Saturday does not count because it's not  considered a working day? Even call made yesterday on a public holiday is not considered business day.

Do I need to start raising my VOICE or shout to get things done?

My current line will be going inactive tomorrow and you guys are still sitting on my case doing nothing despite numerous calls and posts made here? I take it that you're not serious in solving your customers problem.

What are you going to do about this? I'm porting from a prepaid account from another provider with excess credit waiting to burn with no unsettled payments why is the hold up?

Contributor

Online purchase was made on Monday and request to proceed to port-in was made on Thursday. Does that count as "Working Business Day"?

It was supposed to be earlier on Wednesday but due to courier service delay.

So how many working days do I need to wait?

Support

Hi HSHL0483,

Let us check with the relevant team and we'll get back to you once we get the latest update. We apologize for the inconvenience. Smiley Sad

Thanks.

Contributor

There's nothing until this minute of writing.No SMS request  receive from my current provider asking to port out.

Most annoying thing instead, my current provider already sending in SMS asking me to top up in order to avoid interruption from becoming inactive. Why should I be doing that when I'm supposed to be already using  my new provider now? My line is due to become inactive end of tomorrow.

So what's the latest update? What do I need to do to help? I've cleared almost all my credits and left some just enough to make the last "YES" reply to confirm my port out.