Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

telefon rm 1

saya nak tanya berkenaan dengan telefon yang rm 1,dapat tak kalau guna goverment kad pekerja atau memang perlu guna postpaid melebihi setahun

Re: telefon rm 1

SuperUser

@farhana1987 wrote:

saya nak tanya berkenaan dengan telefon yang rm 1,dapat tak kalau guna goverment kad pekerja atau memang perlu guna postpaid melebihi setahun

if you mean those device bundle, the rm1 is usually with a plan... meaning you need sign a contract to get the phone at rm1.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager
That's right. With Postpaid 190 for 24 months contract, you can get promo devices for RM1. Check out Digi website for more details.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

digi online store dont have stock for huawei mate 20...i waited and keep on check online at digi store for several weeks and everyday but dont have any good news..hope it will be restock before christmas for my wife present..😞😔

Support

We are trying to get the stock replenish as soon as we can, avecenixjeff. Sorry for the inconvenience caused :-(

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!