Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

sms from 22220

As title , I started received message from 22220 recently and it keep charging me fees of subscribing videos that I didn't do so.Stop all didn't work but OUT seems able to stop me from receiving the message. However, I have been charges for an uncertainty amount as my unbilled amount now is around RM 11. Please take action asap and returned my credit that I have been charged.
Highlighted

Re: sms from 22220

STOP EE
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Ceplos, for us to assist you further, kindly PM inbox phone number ya. Tq

Highlighted

STOP EE
Highlighted

Stop send video indonesia aku tak pernah langgan..
Highlighted

Jagan video indonesia lagi aku x berminat..
Highlighted

Community Manager
Ceplos, you will have to stop the subscription by replying the SMS from your phone. Try that first and let us know the outcome.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

This spam message keep charging me fees that im not even subscribe . Before this i thought the spam messge will no longer received . But this morning the spam message came and i getting 3 messge and each one of it charging me fees rm2 each one of them . Please help me to stop this . and can i get redund of my credit .
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Azroy25, the services might have been activated when you accidentally tapped or clicked into the third party service provider's link/ad while browsing the internet. There's a possibility for the applications that are installed on the phone
to trigger the subscription as well. For further assistance, kindly PM us. TQ

Highlighted

I keep receiving sms from 22220 sending me video that I didn't subscribe for. It charges me Rm 2 and the subscription keep renewing. Please stop all this or I will report it to mcmc. Take it seriously. ASAP.