Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

sim card activation problem

I have purchased a postpaid simcard online and i have receive it yesterday . 

But the sim card is not activated , NO SERVICE . Kindly fix it asap . 

Re: sim card activation problem

Contributor

Hi there,

I believe you need to called in to DiGi care line or walk in to DiGi Center to activate it for fast action.

Support

Hi @Liangfanjia. Please update your application. Change your status to ' I've received the SIM' for the next process ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I'm porting out from Webe so I cannot log into MyDigi apps. It keep asking me to use Digi number. How am I suppose to login and confirm I've received the sim?

can chek my number 0162416700 what the problem..please tell me why unregister network tq

Support

Please perform a reload to keep the number active, WANMUSS7722. The account validity has expired.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
How do i activate my postpaid? I just port in from umobile. Please i need to use this number ASAP! This is my number. 0168555610

Support

Uting90, please check your PM and provide us with the required info ya. TQ.

How do i activate my postpaid? I just port in from umobile. Please i need to use this number ASAP! This is my number. 0168555610
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

My sim card postpaid bill payment the next month 10 days can I pay pls help me

Because now I no have money pls