Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

refund

Im expecting a refund from digi for the number 0102325671. but until now there are no sign of the refund and digi havent call to explain. is this how u treat the customer???? your service is getting worst day by day.

Re: refund

Community Manager
I have escalated your forum message to customer service.

What type of refund is this?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

This is for the extra paying my bills on the  month of march or april if im not mistaken.

pls assist to expedite the refund asap.

Community Manager
Hi jsaid,

We see there was refund to your credit card on 1/9/2015 for RM 49.23. Is this the same amount?
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

[ Edited ]
i try to pay my bill on9.but there was error in connection..i tot d transaction was unsuccesful.. then i redo.aftr that i realize there are double transactions. how to get refund? what i need to do?

Support

Hi syasaila,

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name and the last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. 

Thanks.

I Feb'18 bill payment extra pay ,until now no person can tell me why I extra payment!!!

Community Manager

Would you be able to go to MyDigi to download your PDF statement? The type of charges will be listed.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!