Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

postpaid already paid but still barred and transaction is successfull .

i already paid on 26th may 2017 and the transaction time are 12:23:55 but still barred..  

Re: postpaid already paid but still barred and transaction is successfull .

Community Manager

@cithcath, did you pay through MyDigi/Jompay or your bank's online portal? Bank online facility requires at least 1 business day for the payment to go through while MyDigi/Jompay payment will be updated shortly after payment.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Please continue my line

Valued Contributor

Hi Vetha102097, kindly send us a private message <here> for further checking. You may also try to unbar your line from MyDigi app or contact our customer helpline at 0162211800 for assistance. Thank you.

I paid my bill using my Digi apps via online banking option. The payment had already been made and deducted from my account. But why my line is still barred?

Support

Hi fatinhdyu. If your account is still barred, PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!