Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: porting out from digi

I still didnt receive any message from Digi

I need the validation message ASAP. Ty.

SuperUser

Hi uniquecorn. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Please advise why my request to port out from digi is rejected. My line is prepaid, I did owe any money to digi.

Support

Kindly PM us your phone number and name over <here> for further clarification on the request and account details, please. TQ

Please advise why my request to port out from digi is rejected. My line is prepaid, I did owe any money to digi.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I requested to Port out from digi to umobile.I received a message to leave Digi.I reply yes.Now then,my request is rejected. I need help to Port out.Tq

Support

Hi tarsine, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

Hi please help me why i cant port out from digi and i had done reply Y and why digi reply Sorry, your request was rejected. SOME OR ALL NUMBERS ARE NOT IN SERVICE Please call 0162211800 for help. Whyy!!!? Please help me

Hello why i cant port out?! I already reply Y and digi replied this Sorry, your request was rejected. SOME OR ALL NUMBERS ARE NOT IN SERVICE Please call 0162211800 for help. Whyy!? Please help me digi ! My hp 0146787352

Options
I want to port out from digi. Already received the confirmation/validation message and replied "Y" but then my request got rejected by an SMS saying "Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. So what i should do now ?