Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: porting out from digi

DiGi is being very arrogant  my port out to another company prepaid is due to this displeasure.

2 months back, I wanted to port to DiGi Prepaid from Tune Talk but they wouldn't allow me saying I need to subscribe to Postpaid 58 plan for the first month then only return to their DiGi Centre to request again for the switch to DiGi Prepaid with another physical SIM swap.I had no choice to go along with it. 

The next following month when the MCO restriction kicked in, all DiGi Centres were closed. My Postpaid 58 was a pure waste as already have high speed fibre internet at home for my WiFi connection. I wanted to switch to DiGi Prepaid but was unable to do so because no DiGi Centre was open and they refused to send me a Prepaid sim to my home address. So the only option was to downgrade to Postpaid 38, that was also quite a waste since we're forced to stay at home most of the time, 

Now that I found a better prepaid telco that allows to customized my plan according to my needs, I'm not turning back. They were even willing to send me a new starter SIM totally free of charge and it only took 2 working days after I applied with them to reach directly to my doorstep.I'd not expect for anything better.My new customized plan is at least 3X cheaper than my Postpaid 38 plan with DiGi  which is RM40.28 inlcuding SST per month.

Too bad DiGi, you're not catching up with competition and with now the condition of the economy, people are now trying to save as much as they can with their utility bills.

Highlighted

please check my number 01121256531 please rarely need now
Highlighted

check my number please need fast 01121256531 tq!
Highlighted

Re: porting out from umobile to digi

Hi. I still did not receive the message to porting out from umobile to digi.
Highlighted

he
Highlighted

so.. what happen now? if you change your number? im got the same problem now

Highlighted

Please  check my no as well..0104298586, my other no  which in other fon cannot be found..so please terminate that no (0166091169) and accept my request to port out.Thank you.

Highlighted

Support

ammm, kindly inform the new telco to resubmit the request and we'll get it process once receive ya. TQ.

Please  check my no as well..0104298586, my other no  which in other fon cannot be found..so please terminate that no (0166091169) and accept my request to port out.Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

saya ingin minta bantuan kerana saya telah lambat membalas mesej dari tempoh yg ditetapkan dan apabila saya membalas mesej Y tiada respon yang diberikan..Saya harap digi dpt membantu saya dlm masalah ini
Highlighted

Support

MirzaFar, sila PM nombor telefon anda di <sini> untuk bantuan lanjut ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!