Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: porting out from digi

Hi. I'm porting out from digi to umobile but I haven't receive any sms from digi. Help me please. Thankyou
Highlighted

Support

Hi IzAfiq. The confirmation SMS will be sent to you within 24~48 hours starting from the submission date and time. If after 48 hours you still haven't receive it, you may PM us for further assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

as usually..this my second time port out from digi..what really the problem here?Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify..i actually reply after recieved msg to port out..my no 0165757956..please completed my port out request!!
Highlighted

Support

Kindly ensure the account is active at all time during the port-in/out process. Please check your inbox, langga. We've responded to your PM. TQ.

as usually..this my second time port out from digi..what really the problem here?Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify..i actually reply after recieved msg to port out..my no 0165757956..please completed my port out request!!
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Problem porting out from digi...receive msg say request was rejected> CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY i was using it all the time and still having prepaid balance inside, i did't get the meaning of Temporarily disconnected. My number is 016-9078213 please respond and solved this problem..

Highlighted

Already received SMS after send “Y”, but my request still is being processed? Can help me check my status?
Highlighted

Support

Hi KenWilk. Please PM us should you need further assistance with your request. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hai digi ,

i want to port out from digi all my three family numbers.

i already received the message from digi regarding port out and i replyied "Y"

for all the three numbers and i keep the screen shot.

and digi replied we have received your confirmation to leave digi. your request is being processed, thank you.

but at evening time around 8pm digi sent me message that my request rejected because one or more numbers not reply

the message to port out . wheras all the message i the one who replied them.

this is my number

Principal : 0186613577 

sub line : 0106565967 , 0182228054

Highlighted

Support

Hi aris10088. Please ask your preferred telco to resubmit your request. If it still can't go through (rejected again), please PM us for further checking. Thank you.

Highlighted

same thing happen to me.

Already received the confirmation/validation message and replied "Y" and received call from digi staff n she said to wait for sms which is i never receive but then i got this SMS saying "Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help"