Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

porting out from digi

hi can anyone help me for porting out..still havent received any sms from digi for porting out..tq
Highlighted

Re: porting out from digi

Support

Hi mkhainizam. We apologize for the delay. We believe your request has been completed yesterday. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Want port out from digi immediately. Already reply Y. But SMS replied One or more phone lines did reply to SMS validation. Already reply Y so many times. No hp 0146808880. TQ customer service
Highlighted

Support

The port-out request for 0146808880 has been completed yesterday, 19-09-2018, securocap. TQ.

Want port out from digi immediately. Already reply Y. But SMS replied One or more phone lines did reply to SMS validation. Already reply Y so many times. No hp 0146808880. TQ customer service
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I want to porting out from digi to ookyo (maxis), but I still not yet receive the porting request!
Highlighted

Support

PeterYap, kindly PM us the phone number that you wish to port-out <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

I want to porting out from digi to ookyo (maxis), but I still not yet receive the porting request!
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Problem porting out from digi...please respond and solved this problem...didnt get any sms to port out
Highlighted

Support

Please PM us the phone number that you wish to port-out <here> for further clarification on the request status, Shazla8687. TQ.

Problem porting out from digi...please respond and solved this problem...didnt get any sms to port out
Have a pleasant day!

Highlighted

Please cjeck my number

01116473166..thanks
Highlighted

Support

Please check you PM, MuhammadAza :-)

Please cjeck my number

01116473166..thanks
Have a pleasant day!