Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: porting out from digi

Can i check either my submssion still in process or what. Bcs i got this message after reply Y
Highlighted

Support

The port-out request for 60175871448 has been rejected, Keyar22. We would appreciate if you could inform the new telco to resubmit the request. We'll get it processed once received. We apologize for the inconvenience caused, TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I'm digi prepaid user and my number 0177677961. I have submitted my request to port out to MAXIS postpaid but it rejected due to 'One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation'. I have ask your digi staff and the explanation might be technical issue (something related to prepaid).

I have resubmited the request by today afternoon (13:38pm) and reply Y at evening (18:39pm). And I believe it will lead to same result and IT IS FREAKING WASTING MY TIME!!! PLEASE solve this problem as soon as possible. TQ

Highlighted

Support

Hi AoLiew1997. Network switching request takes 24 to 48 hours to complete. If there is no any confirmation 48 hours starting from the re-submission date and time, you can refer it back to us for further checking. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

The port out has completed this afternoon. Thank you Zemi.
Highlighted

Support

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Can u assist me in speeding up my port out process to Maxis? Im a prepaid user. Yesterday, my request has been rejected due to  number not in service. When i called digi, they said bcs im in no coverage area which i find it to be ridiculous since i was in KL the whole day yesterday.

i've resubmitted my request again and have replied Y to digi around 8 am. But im scared it will happen again since im at home where digi connection sucks. So please assist me in speeding up my request. thanks in advance

My number - 0183145924

Highlighted

Problem porting out from digi...didnt get any sms to port out... pleasee respon Smiley Happy
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
I’m porting out frm digi to umobile. But i got this message. Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify..i actually reply after recieved msg to port out. & already call digi but the operator ask me to keep replying Y Until success.please completed my port out request!

My no is 01128720782
Highlighted

I'm digi prepaid user and my number 0162984814. I have submitted my request to port out to tunetalk but haven't receive any messages to port out